Listerine Naturals Antiseptic Mouthwash, Herbal Mint

New look. Same formula. Free of artificial sweeteners & dyes. Kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque, early gum disease. Healthier gums. Powered by germ-neutralizing essential oils for healthier gums. Listerine Healthier Gums formula is over 99% naturally derived (Based on volume of ingredients using ISO/DIS 16128 (water included)) with three of its four active ingredients being derived from plant sources (Eucalyptus, Cornmint, and Oil of Wintergreen). The remaining 1% includes the fourth active ingredients (Thymol), along with other ingredients essential for blending. www.listerine.com. Questions? Call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect). To learn more, visit www.listerine.com/naturals. Other information: Store at room temperature. Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.